Pre-cut 500x400mm Picture/Photo Window Mounts
We offer a range of colours in our 500x400mm picture window mounts which are available from stock in two standard aperture sizes which are perfect for camera clubs, but can also mount in 20x16" (508x406mm) frames provided the backing board is the full 20x16" and attached to the mount.
- A4 Standard aperture - 190x280mm - centrally positioned for either portrait or landscape images.
- A3 Standard aperture - 280x400mm - centrally positioned for either portrait or landscape images.
- Letterbox/Panoramic aperture - 140x400mm aperture in landscape format positioned so that the mount has a slightly deeper base than top - please note that Pinnacle Premium Lustre A5 Panoramic paper 148x420mm fits this window.
- A3 3:2 Ratio aperture - 390x260mm sized window is designed to be used with A3 paper and to avoid the need for cropping when using most popular cameras, which use a 3:2 aperture ratio.
- A3/16x12" 4:3 Ratio aperture - 390x293mm sized window is designed to be used to avoid the need for cropping when photographing in a 4:3 aperture ratio, A3 print. It will also fit a 16x12" (406x305mm) print, although the very edge of the print will be lost if it if borderless.
- A3 with 70mm border - aperture size 360x260mm. We have offered this size in response to the number of requests for similar sizes of bespoke apertures.
- 280mm Square aperture - 280x280mm aperture, which fits the largest square which can be achieved from an A3 sheet. The aperture is positioned so that the mount has a slightly deeper base than the top.
Bespoke Apertures also available - choose your own size and position of aperture, made to order.
Take approximately 5 working days to produce plus your chosen delivery time.
All of our boards have been guillotine trimmed for accurate sizing and clean edges and the windows have been cut with computer precision controlled equipment.
Photos on this site are a representation of colours available. Actual colours may vary. Free colour swatch available