- PRINT GUIDE
- Product Reviews
Pinnacle Gloss Canvas has the potential to enhance the quality of your canvas images and reduce the time and effort required for varnishing. The microporous gloss coating on this 380gsm polycotton canvas achieves a high level of gloss which enhances colour gamut, and d-max in the dark areas of a print, whilst retaining an obvious canvas textured surface. This canvas is very flexible which makes it excellent for stretching and framing and avoids cracking on the corners. In many cases the high gloss finish will eliminate the need for the varnishing process as it is already a very robust and water resistant media, which has the additional benefit saving time.
- Compatible with aqueous dye and pigment inks
- The open weave pattern gives a uniform texture to your giclée canvas print for a fantastic photo finish
- A natural white colour gives your images a neutral base
- Excellent colour gamut means that tonal ranges are accurately reproduced
- Ideal for producing fine art or photographic canvas prints on demand