Crystal clear 30mic film bags/sleeves protect your work from fingerprints and moisture and give a professional look for retail, or competitions.
- Crystal clear 30mic polypropylene
- Self-seal tape runs across the width of the bag which gives a secure and neat closure.
ArtPakks, rebranded from Smartbags, offer the most protective, archival standard of art bag available. The development of this art bag is a result of a framer, gallery owner and artist looking at all the problems caused with using bubble wrap to pack up artworks and frames. They have developed an archival art bag, that has an acid free lining whilst incorporating a shock absorbent material, that is water resistant, mould repellent, has insulation properties, which is useful when storing artworks and moreover, they are extremely strong. They have been tested to take weight up to 50kg.
Introducing the use of reusable art bags will help cut down on the amount of packaging we are throwing away every week. Industries all over the world are beginning to look at the amounts of waste they are producing that are not only filling up the landfill sites, the seas and wastelands around the world, but also causing damage to our wildlife and our planet.
This strong art bag offers an excellent, cost effective solution for packing, storing, protecting and transporting artwork and mounted prints. The perfect solution for carrying mounted camera club images.
- 500x600mm (external) 450x560 (internal) allows plenty of room for at least 10 mounted 500x400mm prints including a backing board. The 20cm flap gives an extra 10cm to the internal measurements of the bag and seals with the Velcro
- Will expand to take the depth of your work
- Window for name and address or business card
- Edged in a strong sewn binding
- Re-sealable with a Velcro strip
- Lined with a soft acid free lining
- Water resistant
- Mildew and mould repellent
- Easy to store